Seabra, Luis 2022 Illimitado Branco

4 In stock
White
$31.99

Xisto Ilimitado is a Portuguese analogue to the idea of a “village” level Burgundy. A field blend of Rabigato, Codega, Gouveio, and Viosinho, planted across 3 subzones in the Douro, Ilimitado is a survey of the schist-driven terroir in the appellation. Bright, focused and fresh, Xisto Ilimitado is a great introduction to the new Douro. A wine that offers an introduction to the dominant soil type in the Douro valley. Minimal interventionist winemaking. Fresh, mineral driven white that showcases the beautiful schist soil of the Douro. 90% of this wine has been fermented and aged  in used barrels with the other 10% having been fermented and aged in stainless steel. 

$31.99
Seabra, Luis 2022 Illimitado Branco
You have successfully subscribed!
This email has been registered